26 fevereiro, 2011

London Fashion Week | Fall Winter 2011 »Part I«

I know, i know... I'm late!
But its better later than never! Right? =D

So, London Fashion Week, always give us a different taste of the others fashion weeks! Here the things are different and very british! Relaxed and sophisticated...

Now I show you some of the best shows from this Fashion Week, and as soon as possible I'll show you the second part of this post! Ok?

I hope you like it!


Burberry Prorsum
For me is (almost!) always the high of the top, of the London Fashion Week! This collection is very collorfull at the beggining, whith structured jackets, as another magnificent reinterpretation of the 'trench' by Christopher Bailey! But, for me, the top of this collection are the black/white jackets in cotton at the end of the show! This lightweight wool silk trench coats, with fabulous detailing, including the wood silk with cable knit finishing and lace-ups in black leather. I love them...

Aquascutum
Aquascutum in terms of collor pallete are magnific! I love the blues mixed with orange and camel... The coats are very nice and i love the fur details on the gloves! The styling are very good, and it feels soo warm and confortable that i just want to embrace some looks! xD.

Mary Katrantzou
Mary Katrantzou with her glorious patterns, gave me again a huge smile! I love the patterns and the silhouette, but i think that this is more of the same, of the past collections! I love her designs and her work, and the Louboutin boots are fabulous with the outfits!

Christopher Kane
Christopher Kane, came with a great collection. For me "the extraordinary plastic trims that arrived to infect severe black shift dresses", (like said Tim Blanks) were the funny part, of the collection (and that's the part that we discover that Kane is a pure genius!). And where the idea came from? The collection's starting point was a simple challenge: "Let's find a textile that's never been used." Said Kane.

Pringle of Scotlan
Pringle of Scotland's collection is a mix of patterns, colors, fur, leather and soft detailings in each piece! The fur sleeves and also the boots are simple details that i love. The orange trousers came from the past season but are in the perfect mood for this Fall! Love it!


(Photos by Vogue.com)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário